- Last association meeting: Motion to adopt preliminary budget and release funds for summer bills or, if there is no budget yet, motion to pay summer bills not in excess of bylaws-set board authority.
- Order membership envelopes and contact council or district for cards.
- Treasurer submits Annual Financial Report.
- Send in last membership or Founders Day freewill offerings.
- Send in reports for any grants your PTA received.
- Treasurer preps for year-end Audit: Fast-check each month: “5-Minute Audit.”
- Submit new officer contact information through channels; check that National PTA has new president’s address for summer mailing.
- Submit Annual Report to council or district.
- Tax filing requirements have changed, file after year ends (outgoing treasurer’s responsibility).